Turin Museums Foundation:
4 venues, 2000 years of history, 150.000 artworks, a unique network.
Can be represented the unique identity of each brand and belonging to as ingle network at the same time? We accepted the challenge.
- Central but also peripheral management of the four portals
- Shared content and information between sites
- Visual identity and way of communication of each of the museum is taken into consideration
OUR PROPOSED SOLUTIONS:
- A single CMS for managing four separate portals, with the possibility of sharing contents and information
- Unique visual identities
- The sharing of the structure and the navigation principles create a unique and recognisable UX
The project encompasses FTM network, which includes, in addition to the Foundation itself, the Turin museums of Palazzo Madama, GAM (Gallery of Modern Art) and MAO (Museum of Oriental Art).